In order to be eligible for this recognition, students must:
1. Be a 4th Grader or 7th Grader during the 2017 – 2018 school year.
2. Maintain an A/B grade average.
3. Participate and serve as a positive role model for their peers in school, religious and community sponsored organizations.
4. Volunteer in their community and exhibit good citizenship in their school.
5. Receive awards for exceptional achievement.
6. Have a special talent in science, art, dance, music, sports, theatre, etc.
The nominated student must participate in each of the following activities:
1. Completion of the Nomination Form by Friday, February 16, 2018.
2. Orientation at Holifield Photography for information about the program, photography session and photographic displays.
3. Be photographed by Holifield Photography for school displays* as well as media recognition by July 31, 2018.