In order to be eligible for this recognition, students must:
- Be a high school junior (senior class of 2019).
- Have at least a cumulative 3.0 G.P.A. through their sophomore year. (Any student who attains a 3.0 G.P.A. by the end of the fall semester of their junior year may submit a late nomination by January 12, 2018.)
- Have held TWO LEADERSHIP ROLES to which they were chosen by their peers or an adult leader within the past two years in school, religious or community sponsored organizations.
The nominated student must participate in each of the following activities:
- Completion of the Nomination Form, Leadership Essay and Biography by Friday, December 8, 2017
- Orientation at Holifield Photography for information about the program, photography session and photographic displays.
- Be photographed by Holifield Photography for community and school displays as well as regional media recognition.
- Attendance at the Leadership Seminar & Awards Ceremony co-sponsored by Asbury University, Eastern Kentucky University, Georgetown College and Transylvania University.
This year there are $90,000 of scholarships and awards available! Please see the nomination form for more details.